Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CROSS COUNTRY





Cecilia, Jesse, and Celestina are doing cross country this year having fun and making us proud. they have each made a personal record. There is a picture of Celestina speeding past me, Jesse, and I found this picture onthe camera Celestina tooke of her ribbon where she placed 6th(she was very proud of her self). Ihave no pictures of Cecilia because I am a bad mom! I have not been to one of her meets. (in my defense they are all far) anyway her last one is Saturday and I plan to be there. Hey I am well aware that I am not up for mother of the year!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

6th place?! That is so great!! Running is such a great thing for kids- builds endurance and gets them out of our way!! Bonus!!
Love the running by one!

Unknown said...

Hey Cassandra,
Great pictures. Glad all is going well! Good luck popping that kid out!!!! Call me!
Tammy

Rudy said...

Hi Cassandra,

Glad to see someone's kid in our family is running cross-country.