I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 5.TWO BROTHERS TWO SISTERS.AND I AM THE MOTHER OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN 3BOYS 3GIRLS.AND MARRIED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART 18yrs.I LIKE TO RUN ,WATCH T.V.,AND TRAVEL.I HAVE SIMPLE PLEASURES FAMILY,GOOD FOOD,AND A NICE LONG RUN LISTENING TO MY FAVORITE TUNES ON MY MP3.
I am going to send the kids pictures out as school pictures since I was to cheap to buy them this year. They are to expensive and the kids don't always look thier best. Jesse thinks it is funny to frown in his (literally frown) it is such a big fake frown. Cahryn is always slouching. Of course Jr. will get his senior pictures wich is of course all the kids pictures and then some !
Jason Jr. tooke some fun shots of the family.
I was trying to hide my belly Celestina Jesse Cathryn Cecilia Jeremy
Those are some cute kids! I love the pumpkins in the background. Can't wait to see who #7 is going to look the most like! They are all really amazing kids- thanks to their crazy, cheap mom!!
Hey I love the pics....they are really good. Are you coming I got coverage for that saturday so I am good all weekend. Did you read my tags????? call me
6 comments:
Those are some cute kids! I love the pumpkins in the background. Can't wait to see who #7 is going to look the most like! They are all really amazing kids- thanks to their crazy, cheap mom!!
I think its neat to do different things for pictures and backgrounds. They turned out great. How many pumpkins did you bring home to carve/bake?
What a cute family! I try to hide my belly in the pics that people try to take of me but it's tooo big.
How did you get the peepee on the baby on the side of your blog?
Hey I love the pics....they are really good. Are you coming I got coverage for that saturday so I am good all weekend. Did you read my tags????? call me
Those are great! I still want Jr. to come take our christmas card pic.
Cassandra, are you hiding that beautiful pregnant belly? Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment