
LETTER TAG
RULES:Leave a message and and I give you a letter, then you have to come up with 10 things you like with that letter. Emily gave me "M".
- Mommy- actually I love my mom and being one.(most of the time)
- Marriage- it has made the past 18 years an adventure. Jason is a good man.
- Memories- I keep the good ones close to my heart and the bad ones just remind me how wonderful the good one are
- Meals- A good meal always make me happy. which usually has a steak(filet) -medium.
- Mobile Phones- how did we live without them! I would especially like it if I had an "I-Phone"
- Mischief- what can I say? it makes life a little more bearable.
- Movies- our friday night date night is usually dinner and a movie. we really like going to the movies! and at the cinema they serve CARAMEL POPCORN!
- Museums- I grew up near D.C. we went to them all the time.
- Motorcycles- Harley's to be exact.
- Money- you know that had to be on the list!



3 comments:
Magnificent! I like a lot of those things too. Thanks!
I'm in- tell me my letter and I'll go next.
me, me, me, pick me. :)
Post a Comment