I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 5.TWO BROTHERS TWO SISTERS.AND I AM THE MOTHER OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN 3BOYS 3GIRLS.AND MARRIED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART 18yrs.I LIKE TO RUN ,WATCH T.V.,AND TRAVEL.I HAVE SIMPLE PLEASURES FAMILY,GOOD FOOD,AND A NICE LONG RUN LISTENING TO MY FAVORITE TUNES ON MY MP3.
I saw it the day it came out it was totally cool .and I recommend it to everyone to see. enjoy the preview.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pics,too bad you arent here right now though......its probably good though since the pool filter isnt here yet and we would not be swimming.....did you like the e-mail pics??????talk to you soon....peace out....lish
Great blog site Cassandra.. I like all the music... but that Corazones tune, whoah! maybe I can get used to it..lol... congratulations --this is great.
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
3 comments:
I love the pics,too bad you arent here right now though......its probably good though since the pool filter isnt here yet and we would not be swimming.....did you like the e-mail pics??????talk to you soon....peace out....lish
Great blog site Cassandra.. I like all the music... but that Corazones tune, whoah! maybe I can get used to it..lol... congratulations --this is great.
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Post a Comment