I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 5.TWO BROTHERS TWO SISTERS.AND I AM THE MOTHER OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN 3BOYS 3GIRLS.AND MARRIED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART 18yrs.I LIKE TO RUN ,WATCH T.V.,AND TRAVEL.I HAVE SIMPLE PLEASURES FAMILY,GOOD FOOD,AND A NICE LONG RUN LISTENING TO MY FAVORITE TUNES ON MY MP3.
THIS HAS ITS OWN MUSIC CLICK THE LITTLE MUSIC THING IN THE CORNER
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love florida!!! I wish we could have joined you guys there. Remeber the last time we were there together, that was so much fun! It looks like you guys had fun there. Carol
2 comments:
I love florida!!! I wish we could have joined you guys there. Remeber the last time we were there together, that was so much fun! It looks like you guys had fun there.
Carol
Cool slide show! Looks like tons of fun. That pic of Jeremy in the pool has got to be the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment