I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 5.TWO BROTHERS TWO SISTERS.AND I AM THE MOTHER OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN 3BOYS 3GIRLS.AND MARRIED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART 18yrs.I LIKE TO RUN ,WATCH T.V.,AND TRAVEL.I HAVE SIMPLE PLEASURES FAMILY,GOOD FOOD,AND A NICE LONG RUN LISTENING TO MY FAVORITE TUNES ON MY MP3.
Can't believe how big he's getting! ... got to let me know which side of the family he looks more like cause I can't tell. happy belated birthday! --- Ron
I can't believe he's 3! I remember when you were pg with him. He's so cute and your pirate party looks fun! I mean swashbuckling or something like that...
2 comments:
Can't believe how big he's getting! ... got to let me know which side of the family he looks more like cause I can't tell. happy belated birthday! --- Ron
I can't believe he's 3! I remember when you were pg with him. He's so cute and your pirate party looks fun! I mean swashbuckling or something like that...
Post a Comment