Friday, November 21, 2008


This is my absolute favorite picture of the kids.It was in 2002 when we first moved into the area.




So I have done a lousy job of keeping up with this.I find facebook much easier to deal with. I have not had alot of time on my hands. I have made napping a priority!


The cold is definetly here in Indiana. The high this week was like 34? I believe my hybernation season may start early. My nutty kids come home from school and are totally ready to play outside! These same children I sware I need to lock out of the house in the summer just to get them to go out and do something!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat pic. I love how it captures the snowflakes falling :)

Too funny about playing outside in the freezing weather, but no interest when it hot. Maybe they'll marry and move to Alaska? Just kidding.

Tina said...

Oh to be so young and full of energy. I can't remember....