Friday, November 21, 2008

On Nov. 19 Jason and I celebrated 18 years of marriage. It is hard to believe so much time has gone by. But when I think of our age when we met reality sinks in - Cassandra is old!- we really have grown up together . I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life. The road has not been easy but definitely worth it. I was joking with him saying in 18 more years Jaxon will be graduating. Then the reality of that statement hit me and I was completely exhausted!


6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 18 years- wow!! Congratulations! I am impressed, and I am still lauging at that picture!! You were quite the pair!! I love it!! SO love Jason's hair and your glasses are awesome!!
Have a great Thanksgiving with Lish- she is very excited and be sure to go into labor while she is visiting, okay?! We will miss you on the trip next month- it will not be the same without you!
Good luck with Jaxon! What happened to Joaquin?

lish cook said...

Love the pics and I am happy to report that you both get better with time.....to think that there was a time when we thought those glasses and hair were great...Mackenzie said the other day "I hope there isnt a time when I look back and say what was I thinking", I told her I promise that day will come.....

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Thanks for sharing your old pictures (and on facebook) its a treat to see the changes over the years (kids, too).

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! 18 years is a long time! The old school picture of you guys is awesome! I was looking at some old pictures of Ian in middle school and high school and I was laughing my head off!

2 more weeks for the little one to arrive! Hopefully the Fort Wayne peps will help you out!

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary. I love the pics of you guys when you were younger. Just like fine wine, you guys have definitely gotten better with age!! Congratulations

Jennifer said...

Hey, now that you are blogging more, I'll have to keep stopping by. Congratulations on the birth of Jaxon! I hope you are all doing well.