Friday, May 25, 2007

Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End Trailer Yo-Ho! The day has come ! I am so excited to see the movie tonight. I love those pirates - especially fancy that Will Turner.
see you at the movies.


Add to My Profile More Videos

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassandra. I am at your blog. I love the pictures! Put more pictures in. Congrats to Jesse, Celi, & Katherine. Tell them I said way to go!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hello Cassandra,
I like your blog- Where do you find time to do this?
Have you been camping yet?
Tammy

Stephanie said...

So how was the movie? I think I want to go see it this weekend. I love Will Turner too. I like Johnny Depp too but not when he plays a character that's on crack.

Anonymous said...

This is a cool blogspot. I hope you share this with Jason...When I was viewing the pictures of you guys in Arkansas and Florida my eyes swelled with tears. It seems like just yesterday Cassandra when you got pregnant and were afraid to tell your parents. Many thought you two would never make it. I was not one of them,. I could see the love in Jason's eyes for you. These photos still show the love you have for each other and the children are a profound expression of the love you both share. I know it hasn't always been easy, but you have come so far and raised such great kids. I love you both.
Rachael