I love february because it is the shortest month of the year and the last month of winter - WOOOO - HOOOOO! even though I am not ready for spring still losing tha baby wieght.
And I just love doing valentines for the kids and making heart shaped cookies. making fun valentine plans with Jason. O.K so why do you love february? it is the month of love you know. -share:)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Well, I love it because my birthday is the 14th! But yeah, I love the hearts and pink and cookies too. And because my birthday is on v-day we also celebrate Lover's Day on March 14th. It's our own made up holiday, but anyone can celebrate!
I love February because it's the month of my birthday and i think Pisces rock! (although pisces stretch from Feb. to March).
Hey Cassandra, is me, Emilia... =D
I love february because it's the month of my birthday, he! I can see I'm not the only one ;)
Tons of kissies!! I can't wait for march so I can see you guys!!
I just love all the valentine decorations and the slew of pink stuff! I love all the hearts and the candy- especially dove's dark chocolate hearts- divine!
Who doesn't love a day to celebrate love? I love making heart cookies with my kids and sending Valentines. This year my SIL will be with us, and we are having a Valentine's party.
Post a Comment