Monday, September 22, 2008

Kathy ,Tommy &Brian Jr.
cathryn
totally buried
Jason getting buried
Cassandra & Alicia's Angel's
cool kids
night life
hanging out at pool
waiting for sharks

Me ,Jason&Jeremy
my sister Kathy with Brian ,Amelia,&Tommy
Cathryn ,me & Morgan
Cathryn & Jason
little cutie Jeremy



me &Alicia ( I am prego's)
Cathryn& Morgan sweeties
Kenzie &Cecilia looking pretty
Jason & Dagan goofing off
Kathy, Brian& Tommy at Dixie Stampede




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are great pictures!! I hear Jason Jr. is quite the photographer, too!! I loved the pics he took of Lish's kids!
I loved them all, and it reminds me of our week there- and the dinosaur pic, we have one just like it!!
Glad to see your prego belly- cute as always!

emily said...

Cute pics! Your family is so fun! Glad you're back around--for a little while at least! I'm out of town this weekend, but comeover next week and we'll pimp your blog.