Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Back

well it has been almost a year since my last post. I'm such a slacker! since I set a goal to get back on this year - I figure I better get busy.
Alot has really happened in the past year. my last blog was in oct. so I will start with nov.(quick sumarries)
November:Jason and I celebrated our 17 year anniv. & went to Va. for Thanksgiving
December: our family made a very memorable trip out west with my good friend Alicia and her family to visit my sister Carol and brother Rudy and uncle Ron.
January: Froze my butt and struggled to get the kids back on schedule after winter break.
February: continue to freeze my butt. Take kids sledding one to many times. (but I dolve to watch them go down the hills I am so amazed how the cold does not effect them) OH and Jason turned 36.
March: winter blues are going away there are hopes for spring! and Jason Jr. turned 17. Jesse turned 9. Celestina turned 8.
April: my parents and my brother Leo and his family visit for spring break .we all went to Chicago for the weekend ate alot of pizza! Celstina was baptized. and oh my goodness I am pregnant.
May: Last month of school,THANK GOODNESS,I have to much morning, afternoon, &night time sickness to deal with anymore phone calls from teachers. Cathryn yurned 12.
June: It is warm in Indiana Yeah!!! But I go to Va. to visit my parents and it is frickin hotter than hot. but the sickness is coming to an end. Jeremy turned 4.
July: starts with a fun fourth of July barbecue celebrating Cecilia's b-day she turned 15. and summer vacation!!!!! we went to Myrtle Beach. Alicia and kids came with us. Totally Fun! My sister Kathyand her family met up with us. It was alot of fun.
August: school started on the 14. spent the first few weeks doing school registrations and school supply shopping . I turned 37 . and yes I am getting big! I had my ultra sound - It's a BOY!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You finally did it!!! I am soooo happy you are back in action!! You had one busy year!! You really know how to get things done, eh? I knew about the boy- Lish told me and she said you all had a great vacation!! I am excited to see you on the shopping trip- how far along will you be then?!
I can hardly believe you have been married that long and your kids are that old- man, time so flies!!
I love that you are posting again- please don't take forever again!

Stephanie said...

I almost gave up on your blog. But doing the year update thing is kind of a good idea though. So you guys are having a boy? I don't know if you heard but we are having another girl. When are you due anyways?

Unknown said...

I'm glad I found your blog. Its been quite a while. I've missed you and your family. You've had such a busy year. Congrats! So it looks like your little one will come in Dec? I hope all is well.