I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 5.TWO BROTHERS TWO SISTERS.AND I AM THE MOTHER OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN 3BOYS 3GIRLS.AND MARRIED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART 18yrs.I LIKE TO RUN ,WATCH T.V.,AND TRAVEL.I HAVE SIMPLE PLEASURES FAMILY,GOOD FOOD,AND A NICE LONG RUN LISTENING TO MY FAVORITE TUNES ON MY MP3.
here are some pictures .that is Jr.'s car and cahtryn and jesse running . and Jr. as a cheerleader it was great totally funny .I need to figure out how to put the cheer on the blog. it was for Homecoming week.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
5 comments:
Tag! You're it!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
PS--way fun pictures!
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Cassandra, please tell me it's not true. Lish told me your news! We are gonna have a LONG talk on the shopping trip this year!
START UPDATING YOUR BLOG!!! I AM A READER AND WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR CRAZY LIFE= CRAZY MOM OF 7 TO BE!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Post a Comment