I AM THE YOUNGEST OF 5.TWO BROTHERS TWO SISTERS.AND I AM THE MOTHER OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN 3BOYS 3GIRLS.AND MARRIED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART 18yrs.I LIKE TO RUN ,WATCH T.V.,AND TRAVEL.I HAVE SIMPLE PLEASURES FAMILY,GOOD FOOD,AND A NICE LONG RUN LISTENING TO MY FAVORITE TUNES ON MY MP3.
That looks so fun! I can't wait to hear all about your trips! Glad you're back though, we really missed you in Primary--you are the glue that holds that place together!
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. YOU are the GLUE that holds EVERYTHING together!!!! Ya know' like the sticky icky crap that gets on your fingers and you just can't get it off!! Glue! I love you man! You are so it!!! Keep posting those "kid" pictures! Sincerely, your friendly Pedifial!
4 comments:
That looks so fun! I can't wait to hear all about your trips! Glad you're back though, we really missed you in Primary--you are the glue that holds that place together!
You don't love me, you just love my bloggystyle.
Okay that anonymous wasn't me. It is more fun posting comments that way though...
So when are you going to update your blog missy? I know you have lots of interesting things to tell us!!!
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. YOU are the GLUE that holds EVERYTHING together!!!! Ya know' like the sticky icky crap that gets on your fingers and you just can't get it off!! Glue!
I love you man! You are so it!!!
Keep posting those "kid" pictures!
Sincerely, your friendly Pedifial!
Post a Comment